10 .Pat Benatar cancelled at the State Fair. Obama, in some ways, makes up for this incredible loss. Maybe he will sing a little something.
9. Michelle! The only things we really have to eat here are cabbage, kale and salmon. I think she’ll like it. If she doesn’t come it will be a little sad as no one here ever wears a dress.
8. He will feel right at home as our Independent Governor is being sued by our Republican Legislature for trying to expand Medicaid.
7. We need the tourists to stop looking for Sarah Palin.
6. He could be filming the first episode his new reality TV show – “Guess what state I’m going to live in after I finish being President? ”
5. Two hundred people showed up to see Rand Paul yesterday. I think Obama can get at least half that.
4. He can almost see his old home in Hawaii from the Aleutian Islands.
3. Downtown Anchorage now looks like a movie set, at least before the bars get out.
2. He can personally observe how the heated fury of Don Young has single-handedly melted the glaciers.
1. Secret Service guys are cute in a sneaky sort of way.