1. It’s not called “Mexican Lucky?” That’s how I found it on Youtube!
2. Did the Olympics start early? Is this why Pink was doing gymastics rather than singing?
3. Why does everyone look like they’re suffering so much? My guess is it’s really not as much fun to perform for money as it is for pleasure.
4. Can Daft Punk wear their headgear at the airport?
5. I don’t want to be royal or be your queen bee, I just want to be a middle class yellow jacket. I guess that’s not a question, just a comment.
6. The way people talk about Beyonce, doesn’t it sound like her voice is the last thing on people’s minds?
7. How come I’m younger than everyone in Black Sabbath, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr by more than a decade yet my hair is so much greyer? Isn’t there a line in Photograph –“ as the years go by and we turn old and grey?”
8. At my age, if I know the lyrics, shouldn’t the song be excluded from the new artists category?
9. I like how Madonna chose a lilac girdle, fitting a woman of my age. Will the Norwegian Curling Team be following this trend?
10. When someone says “I feel it in my bones”, do you think radioactive or arthritis?
11. Don’t Christmas lights on tuxedos and cowboy boots remind you of disco?
12. I was so impressed that Taylor Swift played the piano as well as sang. Does that mean that my expectations for musicianship have sunk lower than the Grammy’s?
13. Reverend Moon, wouldn’t he have been proud?