Guess who’s coming to dinner at The Gloucester House, and why?
1. I’m still not dating proving that it wasn’t some youthful awkwardness I was going to grow out of.
2. Looking forward to playing fantastic new pecking order game!
3. Many quaint awkward moments embracing people I can’t quite place.
4. Opportunity to come up with nonsensical accomplishments to stun and confuse classmates
5. Observe the mighty power of mental illness clear seats in my vicinity
6. Make the Olympic finals in schadenfreude.
7. Paying someone from a local nursing home to be my date and tell everyone how hot I am.
9. Nervous stomach will greatly increase proportion of methane in my locale.
10. As they say in Hollywood – it doesn’t matter what they say as long as they keep talking about me..