1. I guess I’m mentally healthy because I think about chocolate chip cookies and buying new clothes more than I do the meaninglessness of my life.
2. I should be happy that the brain is a very resilient organ so I can bounce back to the days of self-loathing if I choose.
3. My self worth is still based on how much attention I get each day so I guess I don’t need a supplement
4.I feel better when I’m biking to work, perhaps I should get several more jobs so I could bike more often.
5. I feel okay even though I’m not dating. Wait, that’s probably why I feel better
6. Instead of worrying after the earthquake shook me awake this morning I went right back to sleep and had a dream about drowning. So maybe I was worried but at least I didn’t lose any sleep over it.
7. I wore shorts today and didn’t worry about how my legs looked one bit, probably because I forgot to wear a bra and that was occupying my thoughts.
8. I have been able to locate small spots of Joy each day, not always near the kitchen sink.
9.I just scan the obituaries for people my age instead of reading the entire page. I use the time I save to read Chickweed Lane as she seems more miserable than I am, and pregnant.
10. I find myself smiling which is good because the teeth will go eventually.