1. Snow looks like sugar. I like sugar.
2. Snow makes the world into a big beach, albeit a cold snowy one.
3. I like shoveling. It reminds me of the old days when we didn’t have to exercise because we did chores.
5. More dogs wearing outfits!
6. Snow is sneaky and usually quieter than rain. Surprise!
7. All the neighbors in their driveways, complaining or otherwise.
8. Opportunity to push cars more often. This should be a sport in the next Winter Olympics. Precision team auto pushing.
9. Groceries can stay in the car for hours while doing errands I should have done before.
10. No more need to buy soft gel inserts for my shoes.
11. Time to play the “I shoveled this parking space” game.