1. Instead of pulling over or bailing out and running when you hear a siren, you tie yourself to the steering wheel.
2. When consulting the GPS, your default is the road less travelled.
3. You got thrown out of the theater before the film started for loudly hypothesizing “I bet Darth is his father.”
4.You’re always trying to convince someone that no, good fences don’t make good neighbors.
5. No one will listen to your downloads of Tony Orlando and Rosy fingered Dawn.
6.When you quote Tom Jones or Xanadu, you aren’t singing.
7. Tristam Shandy pajamas
8. Your copy of Vanity Fair is thicker than the one everyone else has.
9. You christen your boat Finnigan so you can peer aft with a superior air.
10. When you travel to Phoenix, you compulsively rent a firebird.